To stand the proof it is important to be properly dressed! All participants of the race are strongly recommended to have the following items and sports equipment:
- Running shoes with metal spikes;
- sneakers with installed spikes;
- running or trail shoesif there’s packed snow on the track on the race day
- The first layer should be cold-protective (thermal underwear);
- The second layer should be protective, sports pants.
- The first layer should be cold-protective – a T-shirt with short sleeves (made of compression or synthetic);
- The second layer should be cold-protective – a sweater (made of fleece);
- The third layer should be protective – a jacket (made of bologna or membrane);
- High collar, a scarf or a buff to protect the neck;
- Gloves or mittens;
- Backpack with hydrator for water.
- Sports wool or fleece hat;
- Mask (optional);
- Sunglasses (optional).